At Young Engineers’ workshops, children get the chance to have fun & educational experience in an exciting environment. The knowledge taught includes Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Maths & most importantly, Timeless Life Skills!
Subjects taught: Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Maths
Key learning outcomes:
- Encourage independent and creative thinking
- Develop the ability to analyze engineering processes
- Acquire engineering implementation skills
- Develop problem solving skills
- Improve spatial vision
- Develop sense of self-efficacy
- Develop social connections, as well as communication and interpersonal work skills
- Acquire 21st century skills, including integration into modern life and high order thinking skills
Bricks Challenge building model themes:
- Various launchers
- Construction equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Amusement park rides
- Various animals
- Various vehicles mechanisms
- Complex machines, requiring high levels and teamwork
Terms & Conditions:
- Application will only be processed after payment is received.
- Fees paid will be non-refundable and non-transferrable, any special cases will be processed on a case-by-case basis.
- Participants are to observe the safety measures put into place by the organizer.
- Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, all participants must observe the safety measures put into place. Participants with the slightest discomfort should remain at home after informing the organizer. Any discomfort through the course of the event must be reported immediately. Personal hygiene must be observed at all times.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if we fail to receive the minimum number of participants. In this case, the full amount of fees paid will be refunded.