At Young Engineers’ workshops, children get the chance to have fun and educational experience in an exciting environment. The knowledge taught includes Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Maths and most importantly, Timeless Life Skills!
Subjects taught: Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Maths
Key learning outcomes:
- Discover coding without the use of any screen (e.g tablets and laptops)
- Get familiar with software engineering terminology
- Develop time planning and management skills
- Encourage independent creative-inventive thinking
- Develop the ability to analyze engineering processes
- Improve spatial vision
- Develop a sense of self-efficacy.
- Develop self-confidence and a sense of self-efficacy
- Develop interpersonal communication skills
Bricks Challenge building model themes:
- Amusement park rides
- Modern machines
- Various types of transportation machines
Terms & Conditions:
- Application will only be processed after payment is received.
- Fees paid will be non-refundable and non-transferrable, any special cases will be processed on a case-by-case basis.
- Participants are to observe the safety measures put into place by the organizer.
- Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, all participants must observe the safety measures put into place. Participants with the slightest discomfort should remain at home after informing the organizer. Any discomfort through the course of the event must be reported immediately. Personal hygiene must be observed at all times.
The organizer has the right to cancel the event if we fail to receive the minimum number of participants. In this case, the full amount of fees paid will be refunded.
There are no reviews yet.