At Young Engineers’ workshops, children get the chance to have fun & educational experience in an exciting environment. The knowledge taught includes Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Maths & most importantly, Timeless Life Skills!
Subjects taught: Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Maths
Key learning outcomes:
- Develop algorithmic thinking
- Learn English software engineering terminology
- Develop procedural thinking
- Develop self-confidence and a sense of self-efficacy
Bricks Challenge building model themes:
- Gadget and games
- Modern robots to execute different tasks
Terms & Conditions:
- Application will only be processed after payment is received.
- Fees paid will be non-refundable and non-transferrable, any special cases will be processed on a case-by-case basis.
- Participants are to observe the safety measures put into place by the organizer.
- Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, all participants must observe the safety measures put into place. Participants with the slightest discomfort should remain at home after informing the organizer. Any discomfort through the course of the event must be reported immediately. Personal hygiene must be observed at all times.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event if we fail to receive the minimum number of participants. In this case, the full amount of fees paid will be refunded.